Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Calm Before The Storm

Almost time to hit it. On the 15th I'll be heading up to Vermont to begin a string of gigs and (drum roll)...recording session with Project Organ Trio! The three of us are really excited to have a nice recording of our music. I believe it will be a six song EP featuring originals written by the three of us. Maybe a guest vocalist? Lots of chatter, ideas and good intentions. Big thanks to Aaron Sullivan for providing us with the space and time to record in the lovely town of Shelburne. I'll post some pictures from the session and the gigs in VT. Its going to be nice to head up there again after being gone for the summer. I may like it so much I may have to stay there. Though, a certain city in the south is calling my name. Options options. Right now its time to focus on the recording session and the gigs.

I added a link page to my friends' work. You guys should really check it all out. What a talented crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment