Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SOBU

Hello all. I'm currently in South Burlington, Vermont (AKA: Sobu). Staying with the members of Bearquarium at their house and enjoying being back in Vermont. Enjoying the outdoors, the big city life of Burlington proper, and the music making. So far its all good. Rehearsals, recording and gigs are all scheduled for my remaining time up here. Its been nice seeing some of my closest friends, but I'm missing the people that have moved on to bigger and better things. I'm thinking of relocating myself soon, we'll just have to wait to find out when and where.

Tomorrow is going to be a real treat. Broken Social Scene is heading up this way and I think I may hit it up. If anyone from Vermont checks this out, I should see you at Higher Ground tomorrow. See ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment